Freitag, 19. Juni 2020

Pinhole with AGFA CLACK

This idea is from YouTube: a Agfa Clack should be the best kamera to transfer into a pinhole-camera.
Just at the day, I've got a Clack, I've found my 0.3 mm drill inbetween other "camera-making-stuff".
So I started:

Dremel with the 0.3 mm drill.
A little bit closer.

After drilling into an old offset-plate, I attached the pinhole to the Clack.
Adittional I removed the F-Stop and Close-up-construction.

Clack with Pinhole + wire-release.

Clack-Pinhole with the new cover ;-)

Of course, I was very unpatient, to test this new, down-sized camera.

The test with 40 sec. exposure time, with a working laser-engraver in the background.
In the test-pic, you can see, the lots of grayscales the 6 x 9 cm-negative includes.
I've taken it with an Ilford-Delta, pushed to 800 ASA.
The good quality of the pic is, because the negativ-base of inside the camera is curved.
Additional the viewfinder is very helpfull: it shows about 75 % of the view. The original lens has 95 mm, the pinhole ca. 80 mm.
The negative is scanned with an Epson V800, an enlarging on analog photo-papier could be better...

Thanx 4 watching, have a healthy day
-ekk-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen